What's new at the Digital Marketing Exchange in 2016?
Now in its third year, the Digital Marketing Exchange once again brings together leading senior marketing executives from Europe's largest cross-industry organisations to discuss and debate the myriad of challenges and opportunities that digital can open up to your business.
Through a variety of case studies, panel discussions, Think Tanks and interactive roundtable discussions the Digital Marketing Exchange allows you the perfect opportunity to benchmark yourself against the leaders and most innovative minds in the digital marketing space.
• Discover how Direct Line are revolutionising the insurance industry again for the digital world. Marketing Director, Mark Evans explains the role their marketing strategy played in underpinning this new digital disruption within their industry
• Facebook’s EMEA Marketing Director joins us to explore the changing nature of communication in today’s world and how through the convergence of technology, people and innovation you can gain trust from your consumer base
• Understanding the impact of compelling storytelling that taps into your audience’s emotions through digital channels with Zurich Insurance’s Global Marketing Director
• Vice Media has exploded into the digital world with new media for a new audience. Mark Adams, Vice’s Senior VP of Innovation explores the dangers of getting digital wrong and the catastrophic effect it could have on your brand
Get involved at the Exchange:
Have your say and establish yourself as a thought leader in a room full of your peers. Tailor the discussion to you and discover answers to your organisation’s most pressing challenges.
• Jump feet first into our roundtable discussions and choose from a number of the hottest topics facing marketing professionals today. Be it Digital Content Development or Mobile Marketing, now is the opportunity to delve deeper into the debate
• Join us for our marketing attribution think tank to resolve your challenges around attributing the success of your marketing to different channels, both online and offline. Determine the ROI for different activities and discover where to reinvest
• Make new connections and continue the discussion at our “End of Summer Festival” networking reception. Connect over a glass of the good stuff and take the conversation deeper.
Download the Agenda now to discover exactly what else will be explored at the Exchange and to demystify your digital marketing challenges.